Breaking Dawn

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Breaking Dawn. The last book in the Twilight series.

If you do not know what the Twilight books are all about, you’re probably living under the rock because 1) The movie came out 2) It’s all over bookstores, tvs, etc! 3) Screaming girls can be found everywhere! Havent you heard them?

Okay, I dont want to bash this so much because I have to admit, even though Stephenie Meyer isn’t exactly the best writer around, I actually enjoyed reading the first book in the series.

I usually give normal reviews about books, but I won’t this time around because simply put, this novel was NOT good. And I will also say this; this wrap-up to a hyped up series is the most anti-climactic one I've ever heard of YET.

If you want, you can read my opinion on the entire twilight series right here. Don't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment