more days like these please.

Thursday, January 28, 2010


When I wake up whenever and realizing that I don't have anything in particular that I need or have to do.


So I get to lounge in bed..


And get up whenever I want to..


Get out of the house and go wherever..


do whatever..

Watch time fly by..
knowing there's no specific time limit.
or a curfew.


And I get to read..


And write..


on a perfect cloudy but sunny day..


and walk through fields of flowers..

And lay down under the shade..
just before the sun begins to set.


Then I go back home before dark and turn on those lights despite the fact that it's not even the holidays anymore.


And at bedtime, I read again for a bit.


And then..
this.



Really.

More days like these please.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just subscribed to your blog! I love your reviews. By the way, this is such a cute post, I had to comment. :] Looking forward to reading your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Lovely photos and a great depiction of a wonderful day. New follower - maybe follow me too :)

    inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete