Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This is basically Jane Austen's classic combined with zombie horror. Odd? Definitely. But that was what made me read this book. The freakish combination was just simply hard to resist! Unfortunately, I am sad to say this was just not worth it! Read it if you want out of curiousity, but please do not waste money on it.

The book is meant not to make fun of the classic but to actually just add some sort of humor to it. There are macabre humor, but these moments just get lost because of the rest of the not-so-funny attempts of the author. The zombie idea is generally funny, but there were some elements in the story that were just plain silly and pointless!


I applaud the idea and sure, I guess you could say it was slightly entertaining, but it was just not entertaining enough for me to recommend it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment