100followers + an award

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Before anything else, I just want to say how genuinely happy and excited I am right now! This afternoon, I logged on to see that I officially have 100 followers!
I know.. I know.. the follower count is just a number, but it truly is more than that for me. I have met a lot of amazing bloggers and book lovers just by doing this. Most have inspired me, sometimes without even meaning to, in so many different ways! Another reason: I think all writers would agree; the best thing about writing is the act itself. However, having your stuff read by others? Pretty priceless if I may say so myself. For me personally, it really means a lot! So... thank you to anyone who has stopped by, read, followed, reviewed, and commented with me!

As for the award..


Thank you so much to Mizz Yasmin @ iRead n iReview for passing this award on to me!

I pass it on to:

just five that I recently discovered. I love their blogs not only for their 'over the top' pretty&awesome looks, but as well as their content! Check their blogs out now if you haven't yet.
If you have received this, here's what you do:
1. Create a post similar to what I'm doing or put it on your sidebar, linking the one who gave the award to you.
2. Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it.
Your cell phone?
- Here.
Your hair?
- Long
Your mother?
- best
Your favorite food?
- sushi
Your dream last night?
- nothing
Your favorite drink?
- tea
Your dream/goal?
- Happiness
What room are you in?
- mine
Your hobby?
- duh ;)
Your fear?
- Loss
What do you want to be in 6 years?
- Content
Where were you last night?
- Out
Something that you aren't?
- Hypocrite
Muffins?
- Bran
Wish list item?
- Lots.
Where did you grow up?
- Philippines
Last thing you did?
- type
Your TV?
- on
Your pets?
- Maltese
Friends?
- awesome
Your mood?
- okay
Missing someone?
- sure
Vehicle?
- montero
Something you aren't wearing?
- socks
Your favorite store?
- forever21
Your favorite color?
- pink
Last time you cried?
- uh
Your best friend?
- love!
One place you to to over and over again?
- library
Facebook?
- yes?
Favorite place to eat?
- somewhere.

Thank you again everyone!
And as always, happy reading!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I am incredibly flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I don't follow blogs since I use my Google Reader and Following would just confuse me more, BUT if I did follow blogs, I would totally follow yours. Does that make any sense??

    I lived in P.I. for a year as an exchange student. One of the best times of my life :) It's a beautiful country filled with kind, generous, happy people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cate: You're welcome! You & your blog deserve it!

    @Susan: Yes, you definitely make sense, and I get what you mean with following blogs on Google Reader. But thank you for that thought, that's always what counts anyway :)
    And how exciting that you lived there, where exactly? Is it in Manila or a province? I was raised there for 15 years, and then moved in California.
    Filipinos are indeed well-known for their kindness and generosity. It always amazes me how people are able to be, despite poverty and all the odds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having so many loyal readers, and on the award. You have most definitely earned both, Jillian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS!!!! Congrats on your milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ds: Thank you so much! I don't know if you remember, but you were actually one of the first five followers! So thank you :)

    @Mary: You're welcome and thank you! I love your blog, and the layout, gosh, so cute!

    ReplyDelete