Awards! :)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Over the past two weeks, I have received three awards! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get this posted, but things have been busy around here. Here goes though!

"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pay it forward to seven other deserving blogs."
This one was passed by Kim @ Queen Bee. I'm excited for this one for many reasons. One would be because that picture is just so cute! Also, if at least one person thinks my blog can even come close to being 'intellectually productive' and have ' enjoyable content,' well, gosh.. that just makes me super duper, genuinely, happy :) So really, thanks so much, Kim, for even thinking of this little blog right here.
If awarded, you are to pass it on to 7 other blogs that you think are fun and informative!

I pass this on to:
1. a thousand Books with Quotes
2. Busy Moms Who Love To Read
3. Stephanie's Written Word
4. S. Krishna's Books
5. Bewitched Bookworms
6. Write for a Reader
7. The Novel Bookworm

This one was given by book quoter @ a thousand Books with Quotes! By the way, have you seen her header photo yet? My jaw drops every time I see it.
For this 'Honest Scrap' award, you are to write ten things about yourself, and then pass it to ten other blogs. So..

Ten Things About Me:
1. I went to an all-girls Catholic school in the Philippines for years until I was 15.
2. When I was five, I had my first pet ever; a little chick. When it died, I cried the whole day.
3. I dislike mint chocolate, but actually love mint chocolate ice cream!
4. Squirrels freak me out!
5. I am the type to watch every horror movie there is, even though I'm probably the biggest scaredy-cat alive.
6. I took many, many piano lessons when I was little. I never learned. However, I picked up a guitar once when I was 14 or so, taught myself, and have been playing it ever since.
7. I have a very small book case. I keep my books -- :'( -- in tubs instead.
8. I check the weather every single day.
9. I never quite got into War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. It actually put me to sleep many times before.
10. I can't dance for my life.

And I pass it on to:
1. Along for the Ride
2. Good Golly Miss Holly
3. The Book Mogul
4. The Book Vixen
5. Daydreams and Wanderings
6. Reading Addict
7. Reading Nook
8. The Fiction Enthusiast
9. Shredded Cheddar
10. Park Benches and Book Ends

For the third one, it is the 'Beautiful Blogger' award! This one was given to me by THREE awesome book bloggers! To book quoter @ a thousand Books with Quotes, Kim @ Queen Bee, and Heather @ Book Addict's Book Reviews. Thank you! Do check out their blogs now if you haven't already! :) For this one, I pass it on to everyone I listed above as well!

**
That's it for the awards! Thanks again everyone, and hope you had a great Saturday!

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh you got a great amount congrats! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your awards. You definitely deserve all of them. YOU are the reason that I re-read the Book thief.

    Thanks for the award. That was really a wonderful surprise. I will have to take my time to do good research before I pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the awards! They are well deserved! =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    Thanks for the award, Jillian! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hangs head in shame*
    I was earlier here and didn't see you gave us an award!!
    Thank you !! *cheers*

    and even so, congrats to the awards you got:)


    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all the awards! And thank you so so much for passing one on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the awards! And thanks so much for giving me one! I'm honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Jillian! Aren't awards so much fun!? And this one is a really sweet idea. Thanks for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards! And thanks for passing one along to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your awards!! Thank you for passing on an award to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the award - that was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on getting the awards and thank you for passing them on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your awards!! Thanks for passing one on to me :)

    ReplyDelete