if you have the time.. :)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting responses and feedback from you is one of the biggest perks of having this blog. To be able to share my love for books, writing, and literature in general is such a treat. The fact that you read and comment on them still amazes me. I always try to use your comments and suggestions to improve my blog. So here, I decided to do a survey, asking for your general thoughts about it.
If you have some time to spare, please answer this really short survey. It is completely anonymous, so please feel free to say whatever you'd like. Every answer is appreciated. Thank you so much! For reading, commenting, and supporting me and this little blog right here :)


2 comments:

  1. I haven't been reading your blog enough to fill in your survey (I only subscribed to your blog in the last few days!) but I just wanted to say I love your Top Ten picks. It's what initially drew me to your site, but I stayed because your other posts seem interesting as well :)

    ReplyDelete