read, reading, will read.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's Monday - What are you reading? is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. It's where we showcase what we've read in the past week, what we're currently reading, and what we plan to read this coming week.

Last Week:Watchers by Dean Koontz - review
Feed by Mira Grant - review
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie - review


Currently Reading:
I am halfway done, and I should be done by Monday night. This is a great read so far. Scary and intense yes, but definitely a good one.


Planning to read:
I really want to start on Lightning by Dean Koontz! I am getting a bit obsessed over his stories, and I'm excited to dig into this one. Of course, after reading so many 'scary-ish' stories, I plan to lighten it up a bit with an MG Fantasy, 100 Cupboards. I also want to sneak in a bit of re-reading of HP1 there. Feeling excited for the HP7PT2 movie, that's why!

11 comments:

  1. You had a great week. Dean Koontz's books always frighten me. Have a wonderful week and happy reading.
    My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your review of And Then There Were None. I've heard good things about 100 Cupboards too. I hope you enjoy it and your other reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Dean Koontz yet, but I want to. I need to re-read the HP series too. I am a bit sad that it's all coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Then There Were None is one of my favorite Christie books. This was a rare week for me in that I finished a lot of review books. Come see what I finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to read Feed, and I totally just commented on your review for it, thanks for including this link to your review. :)
    It looks like you had an intense reading week last week, definitely very dark. :)
    And I must say that the cover of 100 Cupboards gives me the creeps for some reason...it doesn't seem like it should, but oh boy does it ever. :P

    I hope you have an awesome week! Happy Reading! :D
    Ambur
    My "It's Monday, What Are You Reading?" Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun re-reading Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone. I started re-reading the series earlier this year but got side-tracked. Hopefully I can get back to book 3 soon. Happy reading!

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love finding an author I become obsessed about. Makes for lots of fun reading. I used to be a fan of Dean Koontz too. I haven't read one in a long time though as his characters began to sound the same. I do fancy trying his Frankenstein books. Have you read those?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dean Koontz books can get really "intense", but I haven't read any in a log time. Intensity may be the perfect one to get me back to read him again. :)

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry Potter is always fun. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You definitely had a great week, look forward to your thoughts of Lightning.

    My Post

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/06/what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy youre enjoying Dean Koontz! I recommend Odd Thomas!

    ReplyDelete