Christmas Wishlist

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I've never made a wish list before, and I always have a hard time picking my gifts when asked what I want. Honestly, I would be pretty happy with fuzzy socks, candles, books, and pajamas! But hey, just because, I thought it would be fun to make an actual list for a change, here's mine. 
As for books, the only thing on my list right now is definitely Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Illustrated version! It is just so beautiful and beautiful and beautiful and I just want it but I can't justify buying it because I don't really need it, but let's be honest, I do.
I also would very much love to have The World of Ice and Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones because I love that expansive world so much. 

What's on top of your list this holiday season? 

7 comments:

  1. I love all of these ideas! I have been wanting one of those candles - they're so fun! I hope you get everything on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love candles in general and book candles?? I want them all haha

      Delete
  2. Oh! I have one those Frostbeard candles. Mine is 'Old Books' and it smells awesome. =) [This is ToTiltWithWindMills again; not sure why it dislikes my WP login attempts]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had their candles, but have heard such great things about them!

      Delete
  3. I have that banned books pouch, it's perfect -- such a good size for carrying around in a purse with odds and ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One can never have enough little bags to store things in.

      Delete
  4. The Frostbeard candles are great! I wouldn't complain about getting some more this Christmas...

    I got the Poe-ka dots pouch for my sister and she uses it for her makeup. Out of Print makes such great stuff!

    ReplyDelete